Trading Systems Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Augmenting, improving, and designing the complex trading system
- Developing new applications to assist traders in efficiently operating and monitoring trading strategies
- Working closely with quantitative traders in Bangalore to develop analytics, analyze market data sets, and troubleshoot trading issues.
- Writing highly speed-sensitive and scalable code that will process large amounts of data.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of work experience in a core programming role at a top tier technology firm, investment bank, or technology-focused startup.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++ or C.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Extensive experience with Python and Shell
- The ability to notice, analyze, and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- An interest in trading and the financial markets (a plus)